[ema|emd] is no more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random "Let's do a VQ now" thread

+3
dougal4chaos
six-dragons
Hell Raizor Ki
7 posters

Go down

The Random "Let's do a VQ now" thread Empty The Random "Let's do a VQ now" thread

Post  Hell Raizor Ki Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:53 pm

Is there a Vanq post or is this it?? afro

Markus Clouser: I edited the title to turn this into a more suitable topic and not an off-topic one.
Hell Raizor Ki
Hell Raizor Ki
Level 9

Back to top Go down

The Random "Let's do a VQ now" thread Empty Re: The Random "Let's do a VQ now" thread

Post  six-dragons Tue May 04, 2010 11:09 pm

HM-Vanquishing NF-Everyday-7:30AM GMT

I do it every day, so feel free to join if your up early/late enough.
six-dragons
six-dragons
Level 19

Back to top Go down

The Random "Let's do a VQ now" thread Empty Re: The Random "Let's do a VQ now" thread

Post  dougal4chaos Wed May 05, 2010 12:40 am

six-dragons wrote:HM-Vanquishing NF-Everyday-7:30AM GMT

I do it every day, so feel free to join if your up early/late enough.

i need Joko's Domain and The Alkali Pan to complete the title.

ill only be able to do it at 7.30 am if i aint got work that day.

my next day is probably sunday so if your up for it then let me know

Last edited by dougal4chaos on Wed May 05, 2010 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
dougal4chaos
dougal4chaos
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post  six-dragons Wed May 05, 2010 12:59 am

Mark it as scheduled ^_^
six-dragons
six-dragons
Level 19

Back to top Go down

Post  dougal4chaos Wed May 05, 2010 1:23 am

six-dragons wrote:Mark it as scheduled ^_^

cool, well need fs as there are some groups with 4 or 5 rez'ers
dougal4chaos
dougal4chaos
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerius Wed May 05, 2010 9:34 pm

I vq'd Joko's Domain yesterday, just thought I would recommend taking out the Paragon and Ele bosses in the north first, as they were a PAIN to defeat.
Valerius
Valerius
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post  hinamiko Sat May 08, 2010 1:10 am

I have to rant about something that just pissed me off a while ago. I was running around, just trying to get my cartography titles and all, and in AC Steve Of Camelot (aka General Steve) was asking if anyone wanted to come vanquish sacnoth valley. I said sure, and joined in. So I mapped over to Doomlore Shrine. Lenka Valis (US) was also in the group. I asked if there's any recommended or suggested skills I should bring.

*Now I am Mainly a Fire Elementalist and like it that way, but I can bring other skills that will help and offered to do so but I am better with my fire build and am a nub to others.*

Steve said there were gonna be a lot of fire ele's so I should bring something that would help against that. I moved around my fire build, change to e/r and was bringing along Winter. (To me this seems like a good idea, because it turns their fire damage into cold damage, there for lessening the blow.) I ping it and he (steve) pings a water build. Asked me if I would go to a water build to counter the fire damage the enemies would be doing. So I removed all my fire, and did a water build. I pinged it and asked if it was okay. He the proceeded to criticize me for not having the build he pinged and said that I HAD to have the exact build, and that I was a nub if I didn't. When I questioned why winter wouldn't work with my fire build, he didn't bother asking me and just continued to tell me I had to have his build. So instead of making a huge fuss about, I simply left.

Now it seems to me that this is seeming very common for people in this alliance to say, "All are welcome to come! No builds required," then when you get there they verbally attack you with word such as "Noob" or questions why you don't have the build THEY want you to have. I only do things with certain groups of people because of this recurring event. I have only played this game about 10 months so yeah, I'm a "Nub" in many areas and builds. Yes I am comfortable most in my fire build but I am willing to try other builds for certain areas. But I will not take someone telling me that I HAVE to do a certain build for a simple vanquish. I'm probably gonna get some negative backlash/feed back on this, but I think it should be brought to attention. Beggars can't be choosers.
hinamiko
hinamiko
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Markus Clouser Sat May 08, 2010 6:32 am

^ Count on me. I'll handle that and thanks for pointing out!
Markus Clouser
Markus Clouser
Alliance Leader

https://ema-hm.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dougal4chaos Sat May 08, 2010 6:53 am

@ Hinamiko

your welcome to join me and artemus for anything anytime. we dont care what build you have. we accept people what ever they have, we even run with out monks at times because we cant be bothered to hang around for one to turn up and we always complete the mission or the bounty etc.

ps ive noticed theres a lot more 'noobs' in our alliance lately asking some very stupid questions on chat, they seem to think were all there personal wiki waiting to answer there dumb questions
dougal4chaos
dougal4chaos
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerius Sat May 08, 2010 9:30 am

dougal4chaos wrote:ps ive noticed theres a lot more 'noobs' in our alliance lately asking some very stupid questions on chat, they seem to think were all there personal wiki waiting to answer there dumb questions

No question is stupid mate, but yes I agree if the question is too long to answer, too difficult to explain, needs a map, etc - just tell them to /wiki it
Valerius
Valerius
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Zazazel Sat May 08, 2010 10:28 am

You guys do realize this is an alliance forum right.
Zazazel
Zazazel
Level 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Markus Clouser Sat May 08, 2010 10:59 am

Okay. Locked. Next time don't go off-topic!
Markus Clouser
Markus Clouser
Alliance Leader

https://ema-hm.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down