[Secondary EoE;OAKkYhZaoIyEGzixGDMYq4MJ0xFD]
[Primary FW;OAKjIyhTGTYMLGbMwgpiYgYHXM]
[Secondary FW;OggkklXpIHOEGzixGDMYqIGI2xFD]
[AP Caller;OAdjYgHsnSLQWClB7i2kJCNCxk]
[SoD Monk;OwYj0oPLkShRzEDE3VaRBE5gID]
[UA Monk;OwYj0wPIkSMEbENg5gfEIDkE1D]
[HB Monk;OwYj0wPIkSxVbE/O5gfEIDBEwl]
[Orders;OANkQwFqB+IkhwkwWgXwq4rTLhMB]

Here we go, I have tried twice to get this going unsuccessfully, but putting builds here so people can get what is necessary.
Thanks.

Stewie [LotL]
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Urgoz physway

Post  Mighty Was Edi on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Secondary Warrior

[Spear of Fury (Kurzick)]["Save Yourselves!" (Kurzick)]
Imbagon

[Triple Shot (Kurzick)]
Primary EoE

[Triple Shot (Kurzick)]
Secondary EoE

[Triple Shot (Kurzick)]
Primary FW

[Triple Shot (Kurzick)]
Secondary FW

AP Caller

SoD Monk

UA Monk

HB Monk

Orders

more visual version Very Happy

Mighty Was Edi
People Know Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro Stephanie on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:06 am

i don't love the idea of giving builds to urgoz runs

I love Byob like groups

Necro Stephanie
Kind of A Big Deal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stewie [LotL] on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Usually I am not into speed clears (will never do perma sin stuff), but this build is fun and when it is quick as well, why not.

Stewie [LotL]
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro Stephanie on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:11 am

Why not? Because u mostly need rits, rangers and monks. That's why i do byob-ish and it takes 1:30h could be faster with no afks. and it's much more fun when everyone is playing what build they want Razz(whit max 2 skills that are needed from some professions)

Necro Stephanie
Kind of A Big Deal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zazazel on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:15 am

Looks like an ok build to do Urgoz, Id come along on this. However, why the hell would you take R/Rt for splinter EoE/FW?

Zazazel
Level 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stewie [LotL] on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Necro Stephanie wrote:Why not? Because u mostly need rits, rangers and monks. That's why i do byob-ish and it takes 1:30h could be faster with no afks. and it's much more fun when everyone is playing what build they want Razz(whit max 2 skills that are needed from some professions)
Well to be fair, I only play warrior, ranger and monk anyway, and it has the main monk builds, hammer on war, and so yeah, it is what I play anyway, so I find this fun, and at 40minutes, a very good run. So this is what I am trying to get running?

Also at zazazel, what is wrong with splinter barrage? With orders and go for the eyes it outdoes damage from nuker styler AoE.

Stewie [LotL]
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hinamiko on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Stewie [LotL] wrote:
Necro Stephanie wrote:Why not? Because u mostly need rits, rangers and monks. That's why i do byob-ish and it takes 1:30h could be faster with no afks. and it's much more fun when everyone is playing what build they want Razz(whit max 2 skills that are needed from some professions)
Well to be fair, I only play warrior, ranger and monk anyway, and it has the main monk builds, hammer on war, and so yeah, it is what I play anyway, so I find this fun, and at 40minutes, a very good run. So this is what I am trying to get running?

Also at zazazel, what is wrong with splinter barrage? With orders and go for the eyes it outdoes damage from nuker styler AoE.

As a nuker who does The Big U quite often, I find this a bit offensive from someone who doesn't play as one. I'm not dissing your way of doing, urgoz, but how do you figure that a splinter barrager does more damage then an AoE nuker if you've never played as one and compared them?

hinamiko
Level 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stewie [LotL] on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:56 pm

I was talking in the context of Urgoz, in which from experience physway goes faster than SF.

Stewie [LotL]
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dougal4chaos on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Mighty Was Edi wrote:more visual version Very Happy

surprised no one has thanked you already so thanks for the more visual version, a lot easier to read.

@ Stewie [LotL] if you can find a space for an E/any i'll come on a weekend, I got every elite and pretty much every secondary skill so can run pretty much any build

dougal4chaos
Level 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stewie [LotL] on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:40 am

Oh yeah thanks for bb code version=P.
And can you run ER healer? Could prob sub one in.

Stewie [LotL]
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zazazel on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Nothing is wrong with splinter barrage, its superior dps, its just that Rt/R makes quite a big difference from R/Rt in terms of splinter, just a suggestion.

Zazazel
Level 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stewie [LotL] on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Fair point, as in the build it is listed as Rt/R and R/Rt, and to be honest the real reason for this is it is that the splinter barrage's are the typically hardest roles to fill, so allowing both combinations gives some flexibility.

Stewie [LotL]
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stewie [LotL] on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:48 pm

I am putting a time as 2AM GMT Monday, if that suits people. I will try to be flexible in the builds, but most skills are not that difficult to obtain.

Stewie [LotL]
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dougal4chaos on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:08 am

Stewie [LotL] wrote:I am putting a time as 2AM GMT Monday, if that suits people. I will try to be flexible in the builds, but most skills are not that difficult to obtain.

i can run E/M healer

and ill be asleep at 2 am in the morning so that time is no good for me

dougal4chaos
Level 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zazazel on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:13 am

Im pretty sure 2AM GMT is a very crappy time or all of us. People in America will be asleep, European folks will be working/studying/whatever, how about 8-9? You are free to do it whenever you like though.

Zazazel
Level 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro Stephanie on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Off-topic

Zaz u got it all wrong. People in europe will sleep and americans will be studying/work/ w'e

Necro Stephanie
Kind of A Big Deal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stewie [LotL] on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Me play time is usually about 12pm gmt till 7am gmt. So really any time that suits people within that.

Stewie [LotL]
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zazazel on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:23 am

Necro Stephanie wrote:Off-topic

Zaz u got it all wrong. People in europe will sleep and americans will be studying/work/ w'e

Uh yeah thats what I meant Razz

Zazazel
Level 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:28 am

Was looking at the builds and I say what Zaza said, rt/r does more damage but also, you take what you can get.

But a couple of things you can change imo:

1: ERF SHAKKUUR!, you don't need Drunken Master imo, you use cons when you do this anyways.
2: Same for imba, he doesn't need Aggressive Refrain *cough* -20AL *cough*
3: The Barrage dudes need Summon Spirits or something, they can't possibly keep up EoE or Favorable Winds on a 48s recharge for every spike(which is nice:))
4: Does the spikes happen that often that the MoP needs AP? MoP got a 16s recharge + 40/40 set:) If you ask me, either go Icy Vein (I know it's not imba damage but it helps to get cleaner spikes) or you take n/me and take Arcane Mimicry(mimic UA for resses when needed), then you can drop res on the splinter dudes and take the Summon Spirits.
5: SoD, I'm not sure about that. Drop it for an E/Mo Bonder instead so you can do some fancy pulls with the ERF SHAKKUURS! With this you can change the monk bars a bit too, like dropping infuse.
6: What could really fit into the orders bar would be Blood Bond

Just my thoughts and nothing is set in stone Smile

Edge
Level 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stewie [LotL] on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:46 am

Edge wrote:Was looking at the builds and I say what Zaza said, rt/r does more damage but also, you take what you can get.

But a couple of things you can change imo:

1: ERF SHAKKUUR!, you don't need Drunken Master imo, you use cons when you do this anyways.
2: Same for imba, he doesn't need Aggressive Refrain *cough* -20AL *cough*
3: The Barrage dudes need Summon Spirits or something, they can't possibly keep up EoE or Favorable Winds on a 48s recharge for every spike(which is nice:))
4: Does the spikes happen that often that the MoP needs AP? MoP got a 16s recharge + 40/40 set:) If you ask me, either go Icy Vein (I know it's not imba damage but it helps to get cleaner spikes) or you take n/me and take Arcane Mimicry(mimic UA for resses when needed), then you can drop res on the splinter dudes and take the Summon Spirits.
5: SoD, I'm not sure about that. Drop it for an E/Mo Bonder instead so you can do some fancy pulls with the ERF SHAKKUURS! With this you can change the monk bars a bit too, like dropping infuse.
6: What could really fit into the orders bar would be Blood Bond

Just my thoughts and nothing is set in stone Smile
Thanks, first note this is not my build, but what I stole skill by skill from my previous guild, and which has been developed from years of running Urgoz, but for what I can say, for the most part I just went along, and I liked it, because when I played it, it was quick and fun and effective.
1.It adds on top of cons which helps.
2.I know fuck all about paragons, all I know is SY+focused anger keeps us alive, and go for the eyes helps the physical.
3. From many runs this has never been an issue.
4.Keep mop and barbs on target, which since with all melee, is constantly in effect, while AP keeps it recharged.
5.When I sort this will prob take e/mo bonder purely for flexibility reasons as people want to take eles, but the inserting of the build was again done by people who completed entire kurz title and more down there.
6.Sure.

Stewie [LotL]
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:51 am

Sure sure, you don't have to be uptight about it. Just saying what I think but I haven't tested the build as it is so I don't know.
But if it is perfected I'm fine.

But I am interested in running if you guys form a group some time. I can play the monk builds and the Barrage/EoE/FW builds.

Edge
Level 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stewie [LotL] on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:22 pm

My apologies, did not mean to come off like that, but anyway I believe LotL plans to try this today, and chances are we will be needing extras, so if you're on, will be grateful.

Stewie [LotL]
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum