[ema|emd] is no more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lolchallenge

5 posters

Go down

lolchallenge Empty lolchallenge

Post  Artin Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:19 pm

someone in ac posted it...
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/wanna-rich-t10464865p2.html

do UW hm? Ok...but without spirits, consumables, sf?? Is it even possible lol? Seems interesting but a bit impossible....Idk what u think it about cuz my pug failed at 70% of uw -.-
Artin
Artin
Level 9

Back to top Go down

lolchallenge Empty Re: lolchallenge

Post  Ballin Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:33 am

I can't help but call shenanigans.

I see one of two outcomes happening here:
1. People have long since forgotten how to do anything without perma, so everyone will fail. (seems most likely)
2. One group will pull it off. Then the person who issued this "challenge" recants and doesn't pay out. Either because he didn't think it'd actually happen, or he photoshopped that grab-bag of goodies...

If he really wanted to make it a challenge, he'd say no PvE skills and proph only bars.
Ballin
Ballin
Level 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumiko Ishida [Rum] Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:17 am

I'd even say yes if its no discord, sabway, any way and just all main camps and eotn with no PVE skills from eotn only sunspear light bringer and faction alliance skills are allowed.
Yumiko Ishida [Rum]
Yumiko Ishida [Rum]
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post  hurt_knee Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Ballin wrote:I can't help but call shenanigans.

I see one of two outcomes happening here:
1. People have long since forgotten how to do anything without perma, so everyone will fail. (seems most likely)
2. One group will pull it off. Then the person who issued this "challenge" recants and doesn't pay out. Either because he didn't think it'd actually happen, or he photoshopped that grab-bag of goodies...

If he really wanted to make it a challenge, he'd say no PvE skills and proph only bars.

this cept instead of sf u run can run obbbyflesh or vos so its still about the same
hurt_knee
hurt_knee
Level 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Markus Clouser Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Grrr...

Doable. In theory. 2 Mesmers, 2 Eles, 2 Mo and some melee and an imbagon. The only problem I see are the rez scrolls. Even so, people kicked Dhuum's ass with only those spirits.
Markus Clouser
Markus Clouser
Alliance Leader

https://ema-hm.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballin Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:09 pm

hurt_knee wrote:
this cept instead of sf u run can run obbbyflesh or vos so its still about the same

But how will all the Narutards take part? Obby is a given but I don't think I'd put my faith in VoS. Not to say it wouldn't work... Maybe I'm just hesitant to take a Derv to UW.
Ballin
Ballin
Level 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Artin Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:46 am

hmm..guy said on that other "gamer's forum" about gw...he said we can't use obsi flesh anymore... "cuz we wanted it" - as he said. Soooo? Rly no idea...no ghosts, no consumables... If everybody would take one ress, it would be fine xD
Artin
Artin
Level 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum