Brief description of how the lottery works:
1) The purchaser of lotto numbers chooses their own numbers between 1 and 100. A maximum of four numbers can be purchased by any one person per lottery at a cost of 500g each. There will be a 5th free number with the purchase of four if funds allow.
2) The [DR] Guild will host and hold all funds during the lottery. All relevant information will be logged on a spreadsheet. At the end of the lottery, there will be a 100-sided emote /roll which will be witnessed by a minimum of two non-DR guild members.
3) The winning number and name or names will be announced on alliance chat. The winner(s) can collect their prize(s) anytime Tara is online prior to the end of the next lotto.
4) The lottery will be held twice monthly with the /roll being held at 1:00 pm Central, 19:00 GMT, on the 2nd and 4th Sundays. Numbers can be purchased anytime from Tara up through the end of the Saturday prior to the /roll.
5) 10% of the proceeds collected will be held back and applied to future events such as scavenger hunts and faction marathons.
The lottery is an alliance-wide event and you must be a member of the alliance in order to pariticipate. Anyone no longer in the alliance when the lottery ends will forfeit their entry fee and cannot collect the prize. If the winning number was selected only by someone who is no longer in the alliance, there will be a 2nd /roll to determine a new alliance member winner. Under no circumstances will a refund be issued.
Prizes must be collected within two weeks. Unclaimed prizes will roll over to the new lottery[b]
- Level 2
- Posts : 3
Points : 9
Join date : 2010-05-24
- Level 3
- Posts : 6
Points : 8
Join date : 2010-05-04
I sure wanna see how this goes, so i'm in
- Kind of A Big Deal
- Posts : 276
Points : 484
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
New lotto soon.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum