[ema|emd] is no more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morostav Trail Vanquishes

4 posters

Go down

Morostav Trail Vanquishes Empty Morostav Trail Vanquishes

Post  blayza Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:13 am

So I am sure a lot of people have seen me advertise for vanqishing Morostav Trail on AC. I wanted to post it here for anyone that misses it. I am currently working on Max Kurzick title and I am extending the invitation to join me to anyone who wants to do any of the following things: Vanquish Morostav Trail, work on Kurzick title, help ema own a town for cheap picks.

Each vanq yields 21k faction consistently. That is 42k toward the kurzick title if donate. The current best run is 29 minutes, the worst run so far has been 44 minutes. The average speed is under 35 minutes. No special builds required, it is a very simple vanquish. Only one spot requires a complex pull to avoid blowing up in an AoE storm. There is little to no hex removal or condition removal so discordway works in all the ways you would dream it would. There are at least 4 to 5 chests on the map per run and golds and picks drop quite often, not to mention the chance for elite ritualist, elementalist, and necro tomes. The route is extremely easy to learn and the second run I do with folks is always faster than the first.

While no builds are required there are a few skills that are extremely helpful:
Gaze of fury
Incoming/fall back
Pain inverter
Ebon Vangaurd assassin support
One mass AoE damage skill

I want to encourage anyone working on this title to join me. I am trying to do 6 runs a day so I can max the title in little over a month. Regardless of profession I can find a way to make the vanquish work quickly and efficiently. I have done this vanquish solo and with up to 5 other players.

Hope to see you there
Blayza Baygo

blayza
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Morostav Trail Vanquishes Empty Re: Morostav Trail Vanquishes

Post  Markus Clouser Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:12 pm

When I can, I will join you and I will help you find people even if I maxed the title.
Markus Clouser
Markus Clouser
Alliance Leader

https://ema-hm.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blayza Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:17 am

Everyone has been pretty awesome about it. Since I started earlier this week, I have not done the vanquish alone. We had at one point so many people that I had to get the other guild officers to run a second group to vanquish. I have received a lot of positive feedback about this. I met a lot of good players and I am glad we have such an enthusiastic alliance.

blayza
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookie Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:51 am

I wanna join, i guess an ele will do?
Cookie
Cookie
Level 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Mighty Was Edi Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:16 pm