[ema|emd] is no more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Tormented Weapons, Rare Minipets, Title Points, Zkeys, Ectos, Armbraces, Rare Weapons!

2 posters

Go down

WTB Tormented Weapons, Rare Minipets, Title Points, Zkeys, Ectos, Armbraces, Rare Weapons!  Empty WTB Tormented Weapons, Rare Minipets, Title Points, Zkeys, Ectos, Armbraces, Rare Weapons!

Post  KoG Almighty XS Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Hey I am in need of alot of these items, and if you have any that you are willing to sell let me know! The prices I have listed are just what I would like to pay and they are not lowballs, as for most of the items I have gotten for that price in the past. If you want to negotiate pm me Smile

Tormented Divine Focus of Aptitude w/ "Forget Me Not" 20%- 15e Bought 40/40 Curses Set for Olias @ 34e
Zealous Tormented Daggers of Fortitude w/ "Strength and Honor" 15%- 15e
Sundering Tormented Sword of Fortitude w/ "Strength and Honor" 15%- 15e

Mini Brown Rabbit- 25e~
Miniature Dhuum- 600e~

Tonics 200g ea
Mysterious Tonics 500g ea
Disco Balls 700g ea
Firework Crates 300g ea

Sweet Points up to 900k- 100g ea

Kegs up to 300k- 10k ea

Unidentified Gold Weapons up to 4400k- 550g ea

Zkeys up to 1000k- 4.5k ea I'll buy more later.

Ectos up to 700k- 6.25ea (16=100k)

Armbraces up to 500e- 18e ea

Furious Voltaic Spear of Fortitude w/ "I Have The Power" +5 dyed Black
Q9- 51e
Q10- 39e

All prices change with time, so these are subject to it. Love you all and PM me ingame if any questions! Very Happy
KoG Almighty XS
KoG Almighty XS
Level 3

Back to top Go down

WTB Tormented Weapons, Rare Minipets, Title Points, Zkeys, Ectos, Armbraces, Rare Weapons!  Empty Re: WTB Tormented Weapons, Rare Minipets, Title Points, Zkeys, Ectos, Armbraces, Rare Weapons!

Post  Jonnyhy Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:34 am

i have to say you prices are a little optamistic to say the least
but i have a q11 emerald blade that i will sell for 55e if your interested
(i sell armbraces for 20e minimum)

Jonnyhy
Level 5

Back to top Go down

WTB Tormented Weapons, Rare Minipets, Title Points, Zkeys, Ectos, Armbraces, Rare Weapons!  Empty Prices

Post  KoG Almighty XS Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:11 pm

All prices listed I have gotten before, as every item on the list I have purchased in the past with the exception of Dhuum.
KoG Almighty XS
KoG Almighty XS
Level 3

Back to top Go down

WTB Tormented Weapons, Rare Minipets, Title Points, Zkeys, Ectos, Armbraces, Rare Weapons!  Empty Re: WTB Tormented Weapons, Rare Minipets, Title Points, Zkeys, Ectos, Armbraces, Rare Weapons!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down