[ema|emd] is no more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improving my Build

2 posters

Go down

Improving my Build Empty Improving my Build

Post  Leonard Fireheart Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:26 pm

I made a build for fun so that my ranger could use a sword and I'd like some help improving it.
I put it on my talk page of PvX Wiki for convenience.

The Build
Leonard Fireheart
Leonard Fireheart
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Improving my Build Empty Re: Improving my Build

Post  Leonard Fireheart Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Can anybody help?
Leonard Fireheart
Leonard Fireheart
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post  RylarNli Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:05 pm

well are you level 20?
cause you're missing some attribute points.
also, i don't play warriors, but personally i prefer bringing attack skills for elites.

wow i just wrote a long response about energy and warriors and then i noticed that this build is for a ranger... okay. honestly i wouldn't take this build if you were going to do something serious, but its a good idea for having fun. even though energy is easier to manage on a ranger than it is a warrior, you should be mindful that all the skills on your bar require energy except healing signet. most of your optional skills also require energy. i'm not sure how long your fights are, but for a long fight, i honestly don't think this will work. eventually you will run out of energy and you will spend several seconds just whacking the enemy, not that there's anything wrong with that.

so basically, replace some energy skills with adrenaline skills, and maybe even some ranger skills. after all, it is a ranger primary! i wish i could do some skill suggestions but i don't have a warrior or a ranger :/

anyways, this is just my 2cents. keep working at it!
RylarNli
RylarNli
Level 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down