[ema|emd] is no more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What profession are you going to be?

+18
Cry To Bleed
Osirius-Enig.matic [DR]
Necro Stephanie
Jayden Blackarrow
Fox Cub
Katrina Flameseeker
Angel Of Evil
Padrona Della Terra
Lawful
SkyFallsInThunder
Weza
Prince Zorkian
Pure Arrow Fel
six-dragons
Pwnage Of Froob
Tanis Valaerien
Misfate
Markus Clouser
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What profession are you going to be?

What profession are you going to be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%What profession are you going to be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 8 ]
What profession are you going to be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%What profession are you going to be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 8 ]
What profession are you going to be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%What profession are you going to be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 9 ]
[ 8 ]
What profession are you going to be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%What profession are you going to be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 38

What profession are you going to be? - Page 2 Empty Re: What profession are you going to be?

Post  Patar Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:37 pm

My first'll probably be a Norn Warrior or Ranger.

Other than those, I wanna try them all. For each race too xD

Patar
Level 3

Back to top Go down

What profession are you going to be? - Page 2 Empty Re: What profession are you going to be?

Post  Cookie Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:15 am

Now, there are 2 armored professions. I saw a picture in the concept art book, that looks like a smithing warrior, id call it a knight (heard that somewhere too). So im gonna be a human knight
Cookie
Cookie
Level 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballin Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:02 am

Call me crazy but it looks like Necros are going to be super OP when GW2 ships and I want in on that action. Very Happy

However, if Rits somehow make it in, I'll probably do that instead. I <3 spirit spamming.
Ballin
Ballin
Level 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumiko Ishida [Rum] Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 am

Yumiko: ele as usual
Hirohito: warrior

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Yumiko_Ishida

My planned characters, names, races and professions and other personal story info.
Yumiko Ishida [Rum]
Yumiko Ishida [Rum]
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2