[ema|emd] is no more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Warrior Builds

+3
Death Xp
kadeem
Markus Clouser
7 posters

Go down

Favorite Warrior Builds Empty Favorite Warrior Builds

Post  Markus Clouser Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:36 pm

[build prof=W name="Markus Clouser" Str=12 Axe=12]

[Warrior's Endurance][Wild Blow][Power Attack][Counterattack][Asuran Scan][Pain Inverter][Burst of Aggression][Endure Pain][/build]

[build prof=W/D name="Markus Clouse - Scythe" Str=12 Scy=12]

[Warrior's Endurance][Wild Blow][Power Attack][Counterattack][Asuran Scan]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Burst of Aggression][Light of Deldrimor][/build]

[build prof=W/Mo name="Markus Clouse - Running" Str=12 Tac=12 Hea=3]

[Sprint]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Feel No Pain][Charge][I Will Survive][Healing Breeze][Signet of Stamina][Endure Pain][/build]

The running build I used for cartographer, worked great but I will tweak it here and there very soon.
Markus Clouser
Markus Clouser
Alliance Leader

https://ema-hm.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite Warrior Builds Empty Re: Favorite Warrior Builds

Post  kadeem Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:19 am

[build prof=W/E][dismember][power attack][club of a thousand bears][disrupting chop][brawling headbutt][we][flail][sprint][/build]

works well in general pve

kadeem
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Xp Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:02 pm

hope this works lol

i like this build for tanking

Death Xp
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mighty Was Edi Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Death Xp wrote:hope this works lol

i like this build for tanking

Question Question Question
Mighty Was Edi
Mighty Was Edi
People Know Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:55 am

This is my all time favourite warrior bar

[build prof=W][Earth Shaker][Crude Swing][Whirlwind Attack][Optional][Optional][Flail][Enraging Charge][Pain Inverter][/build]

Optionals are left out for w/e skills I need for the w/e thing I'm doing Smile

WE is good a elite too but the rest a bit meh, I guess Defy Pain can be cool if you want to sit on frenzy.
Edge
Edge
Level 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Patar Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:52 pm

[build prof=W/Any Str=12 Swo=12][Dragon Slash][Brawling Headbutt][whirlwind attack]["Save Yourselves!"]["For Great Justice!"][Flail][Enraging Charge][optional][/build]

I usually throw a rez on the end, just in case. But it's completely optional to bring a skill that'd help from ANY class. As for now, this is my general PvE build.

If anyone's got any decent running builds (I know marcus posted one), please share Very Happy

I'm trying to start running people for a few extra k, and some more % towards my cartographer title.

Patar
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Fallen Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:41 am

[build prof=W/Any Str=12 Swo=12][hundred blades][Tiger Stance][whirlwind attack][Sun and Moon Slash][Lion's Comfort][Dolyak Signet][Pain Inverter]["By Ural's Hammer!"][/build]

I use this build in general, does great in most PvE situations simply because the larger mob, the more damage dealt, and AI tends to lead the enemies to mobbing... Dolyak signet provides great resilience and allows for pretty good tanking abilities

[build prof=W/Any Tac=12 Swo=12][Dwarven stability][Gladiator's Defense][Riposte][Deadly Riposte]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Whirlwind Attack][Bonetti's Defense][Enraging Charge][/build]

This is my elemental farmer build used to farm the elementals outside of sardelac sanetarium in old ascalon... runs are very quick and profitable, stacks of granite can be produced very quickly, there is a fairly high gold drop rate, and two easily farmable bosses as well. Warrior tomes drop often as well, increasing profit. Very easy way to make money.

Fury of the Fallen
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down