[ema|emd] is no more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiting Tips

4 posters

Go down

Recruiting Tips Empty Recruiting Tips

Post  Cojuer Dheuto Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:01 pm

I didn't know if this would be a good topic or not. I just thought that if some officers or guild leaders in the alliance needed help recruiting people for their guilds, that people could try and help them out. Thanks afro
Cojuer Dheuto
Cojuer Dheuto
Kind of A Big Deal

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Tips Empty Re: Recruiting Tips

Post  Markus Clouser Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:07 pm

It's not a secret, I PM potential recruits, have a short talk and then we decide if aye or nay.
Markus Clouser
Markus Clouser
Alliance Leader

https://ema-hm.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hinamiko Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:17 pm

A good screening test. Eliminate some (if not most) of the spammers/just over all trouble makers.
hinamiko
hinamiko
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post  SkyFallsInThunder Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:20 am

A fun method to recruit is the SEX method. Spam something like this: "SEX SEX SEX. Now, that I got your attention, [guild tag]/<<guild name>> is recruiting etc etc". I don't know how effective it is, but if you just want a few laughs, you'll surely get them.

Seriously now, the best way of recruiting, imo, is to advertise the truth: exaggerating only makes new members leave in dissapointment, or bitch all the time and generate useless and stupid internet drama. In other words, know thy guild, its strengths and its weaknesses. Filling a guild with people is relatively easy - there's Ascalon for that! - but making a cohesive group with people that share the same interests and hold the same values is another thing altogether. The guild should be a place of tranquility, where you can rely on people, either for laughs or for game, vs the annoyance and tumult and downright idiocy of the pugs.
SkyFallsInThunder
SkyFallsInThunder
Level 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down